If you are interested in participating in intercollegiate athletics at Chaffey College, please contact the head coach for that sport.
Basic eligibility requirements:
- Be a high school graduate or 18 years of age or older
- Fill out an application for admission -- check the Chaffey College Catalog for dates
- Request your high school and all colleges attended to forward official transcripts to the Chaffey College admissions office
- Consult with a college counselor
- Be enrolled in at least 12 units
- Second year athletes must have completed 24 units between seasons of sports
For more information, please contact Jane Jimenez.